• Ensure that the commercial and logistics information of the sales force is always up to date and update the display system.
· Reduce costs and time spent on editing and updating content, also for key customers or particular segments
. Optimize the distribution of content.
· Make better use of sales force computer (iPad in this case)
Given customer requirements, CeGe proposed the implementation of CatalogPlayer, which improves communication both Company-Commercial, and Business-Client:
. Allows the marketing team centralization of the contents of products and brands through online panel management, and unified distribution based on profiled commercial groups.
· Use of APP CatalogPlayer Tablets for multimedia and interactive presentation of products of the company, increases the user experience and improves the corporate image.
· The creation of data sheets in PDF is automated, ensuring that the sales team always have the latest version and reduces the cost of maintenance and distribution of commercial information.
· The need to generate content tailored to specific segments is solved through the ability to create on spot groups of products that can be shared with the customer without providing the entire catalog.
· All kinds of statistics on the use of company information is automatically obtained and the communication channel is unified with business and these with their customers.
CatalogPlayer has facilitated the management and distribution of corporate information between our sales network and customers. Through a remarkable simplicity and agility, CatalogPlayer has equipped our commercial fleet with a range of extensive and necessary information for the development of their daily activities.
Bernard Gutierrez, Chief Information Officer Group Freixenet