Catalogue services and automation
Today, products and services exist in the sales team’s tablets or mobiles, in the digital signage of the point of sale, in the e-commerce platform for on-line sales, in digital formats for sending or downloading (pdf or similar) and still in print format for more proactive marketing. Some product catalogs are extremely repetitive, but instead require frequent updates. This process is still done in many cases by the traditional layout system, and with a subsequent revision process. These processes are expensive, slow and, above all, can be a source of errors.
At CeGe we have been designing, designing, managing images and archives, and producing catalogs for many years. To this, we have added PIM cloud and local applications, automation tools in Indesign such as Easy Catalog or Typefi, and even multimedia platforms for sales teams such as Catalog Player.
These systems, and our professionals allow us to give a global solution to the problems of design, integration with databases or ERP, automation, organization, management, updating and access to the channel of the customer’s products and services.
- Adaptation of idiomatic versions
- Automatic layout with Easy Catalog
- Automation of catalogs, layout in Indesign
- Catalog Management Services
- Catalogues with variable, customised data
- CeGe Catalogue powered by CatalogPlayer
- CeGe Review platforms for approval and corrections
- DAM (Digital Asset Management)
- Design and layout of catalogues
- In Company implant of designers or layout designers
- Optimisation of information databases for catalogues
- PIM (Product Information Management)
- Retouching, color management, mock-ups and tests
- Study of design, layout and final arts
If your catalogue is complex, simplify its processShow more
To create and keep a catalogue updated, when the range of products and services is wide and changing, requires dedicating many resources of the company … or outsourcing the process.
In step with the increasingly fast growth and innovation of our customers, at CeGe we have done the same with the technologies and professionals that allow us to offer an excellent service in the creation of catalogues. Effective, creative, multi-channel, in printed format or digital, and always updated for the different users of the company: sales teams , distributors and customers.